GetResponse, one of the top email marketing providers in the world, has launched a new Android App that gives email marketers control of their campaigns, marketing lists and email reports straight from their phones. GetResponse already provided mobile access for iPhone users – the Android App is just the logical evolution in GatResponse’s mobile email marketing service. According to an AT&T Small Business Technology Poll 72% of mobile users use mobile apps in their business, and 38% claim they couldn’t live without them.
The app is available on Google play, and is designed to enable immediate and continuous monitoring and management of email campaigns.
With GetResponse Android App, an authorized user of GetResponse can:
- Create and send plain-text emails to selected marketing-list contacts
- Preview HTML versions of newsletters and follow up messages
- Send or schedule newsletters from HTML drafts
- Re-send messages
- Add new contacts to lists on-the-spot via direct manual entry
- Import contacts from a smartphone address book into selected campaigns
- Search database lists and view contact details in real-time
- View easy-to-read charts showing open rates, clicks, bounces and other stats
- Track new subscribers as they sign up
- Email a statistics report to an office desktop computer or to other stakeholders
Entrepreneur Herman Friedman noted, “The GetResponse desktop version is still available for more complex tasks, including design. The Android App, like the iPhone app, is designed for busy marketers, who are always on the go.”